Wednesday 9 April 2014

Update tiiiiime...

Well it's been a flippin' long journey but I've got all of the artwork done (as far as I'm aware) for my book. I'll be printing it on the cheap this week to send off to the macmillan children's book awards. In the meantime, here are a couple of sketches that I've done since. I'll keep you informed about the book as ever.



I'm also submitting some images to Oh Deer's seam there done that competition. When my first image has been approved I'll be sharing that and it will be available to buy as a tshirt. The image will be the above Eiffel Tower design but with the shadow and big ben label removed. I'm also working on a little monster drawing that may or may not be entered into the competition, depending on how well it goes. I'll keep you informed and that!

No comments:

Post a Comment